Monday 3 August 2015

Lush Grease Lighting Spot Treatment Review


I'm really impressed with this spot treatment, I normally see products like this as being pretty useless and a waste of money as nothing I've tried has ever seemed to work for me. It's got great skin ingredients in it like tea tree oil and witch hazel, which is great for antibacterial and anti inflammatory work; which ideally is what a spot needs! I'm starting to get into Lush skin care as of late, I always knew the face masks were lush (pun intended) but I'd never really explored the other skin care departments, but at the moment I'm really enjoying trying some new things. 

I think a great idea is to use this after a nice hot shower or after holding your head over a bowl of hot water for a while to open up those pesky pores! This is a really nice treatment, it does sting a tiny bit on those pesky fresh ones, however over all I haven't found it to be too irritating on my skin; which annoyingly is pretty sensitive. And the best part of this treatment is it treats spots without over drying them, yay! It gets to work quick too, I really recommended this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment