Sunday 2 August 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum


This is a really lovely product. Obviously as it's a serum, it does have a pretty greasy consistency, but for me thats not really a massive issue as it's an overnight treatment so it's not as if you have to slap your makeup on top of a greasy film. I have slightly oily skin recently but I can't really say this oily product bothers me. 
After using this when I wake up in the morning my skin does feel lovely and refreshed, I'd agree with the fact is claims to be an '8 hour sleep' for your skin. Obviously Vitamin E is a really great ingredient for your skin, leaving it super lush and soft! The smell is really lovely too, nothing too offensive and its nice and clean; which when it comes to skin care is right up my street.

 I can't really say if I wake up with my skin still feeling greasy as I feel like my skin usually drinks this all up, but in the morning I usually go over with some micellar water or my Lush Tea Tree Toner which will work a treat to get any excess product off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment